Friday, November 13, 2009

Omegle Fun

Connecting to server...
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: everyone knows i love zefron the most!
Stranger: typical cultural zombie says "fuck you" when something doesn't make sense to them
Stranger: hello
You: i hate hate hate freakin zombies
You: they just keep me running
Stranger: then have a shotgun ;-)
You: thanks
You: the zombies took my boyfriend and now they are after me
Stranger: no power in the world shall stop us
Stranger: nothing!
Stranger: we will.....Prevail ... hey look, Zombie Flanders
Stranger: Zombie Letterman
Stranger: *pop*
You: when i rule the world i'll plant flowers!
Stranger: know what's a living nightmare?
Stranger: the average irratability of a human
Stranger: it's very scary to think about
You: then it's a good thing i'm not human!
Stranger: whew thank goodness, same here
You: what species are you?
Stranger: hold up
You: hold up what?
Stranger: I'm not sure exactly
Stranger: but I do know I'm not human
You: are you a zombie? did they get you?
Stranger: my family has been lost ever since arrived here
Stranger: no, humans turn into zombies
You: oh right true
You: so you are like clark kent then a lost alien
Stranger: I remember arriving back in 1983
Stranger: several years, I had to figure out everything around me
Stranger: but aparenlty I blended right in
Stranger: heh, even my disguise has been a mystery
You: yes we humanoid creatures blend in well!
You: humans are just so ignorant!
You: they never suspect alien life forms on earth
Stranger: they never do, the human's governments keep them waaaaaay wayy too busy
Stranger: it's beyond strange
You: just look out for Torchwood! they came close to catching me once or twice
Stranger: and what's worse is the sense of truth
Stranger: ah
You: and if you hear the name The Doctor run like crazy in the other direction!
Stranger: sure
Stranger: even this language is primitive, their alphabet is very small so you have to write so many words to say something
Stranger: hehe
Stranger: well, i must part with you fellow alien
Stranger: it's nice to see another is walking about somewhere
You: okay good luck finding your way back home
Stranger: sure, I don't know if I ever will , but I've found other places here actually
Stranger: a small colony for one
Stranger: ttyl
You: bye

No comments:

Post a Comment